Transfer Pricing Manager
EY | Amsterdam & Rotterdam
As Transfer Pricing Manager you will be working for a diverse and international client portfolio. He or she will be part of the international tax department in Amsterdam and works in a multidisciplinary team, which covers everything from managing global operational changes and transactions, transfer pricing controversy management and compliance and supporting clients with design and implementation of new business models that address BEPS complexities. Furthermore your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Help clients identify and address complex international tax and transfer pricing issues;
- Build and manage client relationships and deliver international tax and transfer pricing services that exceed client expectations, in light of the changing international environment and the final guidance resulting from the OECD BEPS Action Plan;
- Lead a project team in the preparation of transfer pricing design projects or documentation for the intercompany transactions of some of EY’s main global clients, as well as for large Dutch multinationals following the latest applicable OECD guidance on three-tiered documentation (Masterfile, Local File, and Country-by-Country Reporting), but also new challenges around Permanent Establishments and Intellectual Property;
- Train on-the-job junior staff and be responsible of their career growth and professional development;
- Design and document intra-group policies as well as prepare defense files for tax audits or tax assessments.
The ideal candidate has a Master degree in Tax Law or Economics, Business Economics, Finance or similar fields. You have a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience. You understand business complexities and you are keen to work in an international environment. You have a skillset that, apart from corporate tax and transfer pricing knowledge, may include diverse areas such as (tax) accounting, corporate finance, valuations, strategy & organization or data analytics. You are entrepreneurial, pro-active and a self-starter.
Furthermore you are eager to explore new opportunities (including new digital service offerings), demonstrate integrity, respect and teaming and you are able to build relationships based on doing the right thing. Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, Dutch is an advantage.
Apply for this job
We offer a challenging position at an global leading consulting and audit firm, a position with a high degree of autonomy and responsibility, and room for personal development. Do you want to learn more about it, please contact Rogier Ploeger.
Share this job