Multinational | Utrecht
The Corporate Tax department in Utrecht is responsible for corporate tax matters. Since a tax manager left to strengthen the tax department of one of the subsidiaries, a vacancy has arisen for a Tax Manager. You will be (co-)responsible for a number of selected tasks, international tax related matters for the Group. You will have contact with (inter)national colleagues on a regular basis. More specifically the responsibilities will include:
- Identify risks and technical matters in relation to corporate tax of the Group, managing and performing tax projects, manage the tax control and initializing tax planning;
- Provide tax advice and support to the Board and business units;
- Provide tax technical support with respect to special projects such as M&A, cross border transactions, treasury, reorganizations.
- Assist in transfer pricing, tax audits, implementation of new tax legislation (incl. BEPS, ATAD, US Tax reform);
- Liaise with the Dutch tax inspectors on a regular basis;
- Managing issues around BEPS, including transfer pricing documentation, Country-by-country reporting and related data analyses;
- Wage tax and value added tax support; and
- Special projects.
- Supporting tax technology initiatives (in the long term this means: tax data capturing and collating, data analytics and reporting, data visualisation and robotics)
The ideal candidate has an academic degree in tax law or fiscal economics. You are an excellent, all-round tax professional with approximately 5-7 years of (international) tax experience as a consultant or in-house tax advisor. Affinity with and interest in tax related technologies is an important asset since this over time digitalization will become an increasingly important part of the position.
You are highly analytical and motivated to grow as a Tax Expert and develop in digitalization. You have a hands-on mentality and you are an independent person with a persistent attitude who dares to be critical. You are flexible and able to switch without losing control of your priorities. You are willing to travel and have proficient communication skills. Excellent command of Dutch and English, whereas another language is an asset. You are a team player with a no-nonsense mentality.
Apply for this job
Are you interested in this exciting and challenging in-house position please contact Rogier Ploeger
Share this job