Sometimes your organization needs flexible support for specific tax and tax-related projects. Our tax professionals do not provide tax advice, but offer practical support in the implementation and follow-up phases for various tax and tax-related projects. They are available for tax support on a project basis. On the right you will find a number of examples of such projects.
Our specialists have expertise in the field of:
After your organization has completed a Transfer Pricing (TP) system or TESCM project, we support you in the implementation. We also assist you with the necessary maintenance and regular updates. Our interim professionals can assist in:
• TP project management.
Preparing TP documentation such as TP policy, agreements with group companies, database with benchmarks and preparing Master Files and Local Files.
• Integrating TP policy into the administration.
• Supporting TP audits.
After a merger, acquisition, demerger, carve out or split off, our tax professionals can assist in:
• The integration – review and implementation.
• Designing and monitoring of tax issues and compliance.
• The follow-up of fiscal Purchase Price Allocation (“ppa”).
Payroll tax is often a shared responsibility between HR and the tax department. Our wage tax specialists can easily switch between these two departments and provide support for projects such as:
• Setting up the ‘labor costs scheme’.
• Scanning, monitoring and the realization of wage tax subsidies (S&O subsidies and dealing with the administrative obligations).
• Providing support with the development of the remuneration policy and employment contracts.
• Advising on creating employee files.
Since 2016, a number of public companies have become subject to corporate income tax. These companies need to prepare a fiscal opening balance sheet. Our tax professionals have extensive experience in this complex and long-term kind of project, and can assist in:
- Preparing the fiscal opening balance sheet
- Preparing and organizing the administration and ERP systems
- Training of the staff
- Negotiating with the tax authorities
If you would you like support for projects with a fiscal component, why not get in touch with Rogier Ploeger?
Would you like more information about flexible support from experienced tax managers? Contact us.