Cargil - Tax Accounting & Compliance Specialist | Schiphol
At the office in Schiphol the position has become vacant for a Tax Accounting & Compliance Specialist. He/she is part of the European and global tax team and will report to the BENELUX Tax Director. The Tax Accounting & Compliance Specialist will be responsible for preparing the complex Dutch Corporate Income return and will provide country-wide tax reports. Furthermore, you will be involved in the tax provisioning, managing the broader compliance processes, tax reporting, tax assurance and prepare tax calculations.
The key accountabilities are:
- Oversee the preparation of complex tax returns and/or takes a significant role on projects associated with tax compliance reporting.
- Assure together with tax function implementation and maintenance of full tax regime compliance for entities / reporting units in scope.
- Analyze compliance processes and/or the applications used in these processes, utilizing both tax and/or technical knowledge, to identify tax and work process issues in practice to minimize tax risk for Cargill.
- Perform tax calculations and accounting (corporate income tax, local sales tax, innovation contribution, other local taxes transfer pricing documentation).
- Collaborate with tax function, businesses and Cargill business services on questions arising in various tax aspects.
- Support Cargill subsidiaries, joint ventures, business staff and other tax department personnel by providing advice, within specialty area, on tax transactions and issues.
- Conduct tax related research and analysis requiring a substantial understanding of tax practices and procedures.
- Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Assist in various tax projects within the team.
- Master degree in Tax Law or Fiscal Economics
- You have a solid experience in preparing complex CIT returns and strong knowledge of Dutch and International CIT.
- Experience with Tax Reporting and Tax Accounting is a strong plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in working with transfer pricing mechanisms.
- Experience working with SAP and Thomson Reuters Compliance Software or Longview is a plus.
Apply for this position
Are you interested to work in a fast paced stimulating international environment and develop your career in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world please contact Rogier Ploeger.
+31 (0)6 18841557
Share this job