VAT Technology Supervisor
LyondellBasell | Rotterdam
At the European head office in Rotterdam the position of a VAT Technology Supervisor has become vacant. The VAT Technology Supervisor is part of the Global Indirect Tax Team. As a VAT Technology Supervisor within LyondellBasell you assist the Tax Technology team in supporting the Worldwide Tax Department. This role will be responsible for assisting in improving the efficiency and effectiveness of VAT processes by leveraging existing technology and identifying and implementing new technology as appropriate. Responsibilities also include fulfilling projects from the strategic and operating Tax Technology plan, as well as interfacing with internal & external customers, information management, and other key stakeholders within the company.
- Dutch master’s degree in Taxation (Fiscal Economics or Tax Law).
- Minimum of 7 years work experience of working experience in VAT (Technology) within the Big Four and/or corporate multi-national environment.
- Excellent knowledge of Indirect Tax Law.
- Flexibility to accommodate multiple time zones in order to support a global department.
- Capable of interfacing directly with IT to communicate support needed and resolve issues quickly.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task assignments from various subgroups within the Tax department.
- Experience with Indirect Tax and ERP software such as Vertex, HFM and SAP (superuser).
- Data warehousing, process improvements, data blending, and data analytics.
- Supporting software in the capacity of Administrator which includes but is not limited to adding/removing users, maintaining security, configuring system, etc.
- Microsoft Suite including Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Word, Teams, and SharePoint.
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel knowledge (complex formulas).
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
Apply for this position
Are you looking for a role in a multinational and culturally diverse environment? Are you keen on solving challenging problems on VAT automation and you are a true frontrunner? Feel free to call Rogier Ploeger or Andreas Koper or send us your CV.
+31 (0)6 1884 1557
+31 (0)6 2142 5475
Deel deze vacature