Euro Pool Group
VAT & Tax Manager | Rijswijk
At the corporate headquarters in Rijswijk a new position has arisen for a VAT & Tax Manager. The VAT & Tax Manager will be part of the Group Control department and report to the Group Controller. His or her primary focus will be optimizing the VAT process within the European region (80% of the task). Furthermore, the VAT & Tax Manager advises and supports the organization and her subsidiaries on other tax subjects like Corporate Income Tax and Transfer Pricing, all with a strong international focus.
More specifically the tasks and responsibilities include:
- Providing day to day advise and managing Indirect Tax for the European countries where Euro Pool Group is operating in;
- Critically assess VAT and VAT related processes and identify and implement internal control improvements;
- Initiating and driving the VAT automation within Euro Pool Group;
- Conducting VAT risk assessment in line with Euro Pool Group business VAT policy;
- Coordinating and managing the Tax Compliance process (VAT, CIT, TP) in the Group;
- Supporting Tax audits and communicate with local tax authorities;
- Carrying out internal Tax Audits at subsidiaries;
- Designing and maintaining Tax Control Frameworks for both VAT and CIT;
- Helping prepare the start-up of subsidiaries in new countries;
- Providing advice and content to senior Finance management and business units on fiscal topics and risk management;
- Liaising with external tax advisors and tax authorities;
- Supporting together with our external advisors compliance with new legislation (SAF-T, CbCR, Pillar II)
The ideal candidate has some 5-8 years of working experience in an in-house setting or large international tax advisory firm. A relevant Bachelor or Master degree and knowledge of European VAT requirements. Although VAT knowledge is the basis for this position, the candidate should have an open mind to develop on and being exposed to other taxes as well. You proactively take ownership of new tax issues and like to cooperate with your colleagues in the business. Furthermore you are able to convince and influence based on your tax expertise, using strong communication skills. Being fluent in English is a must, Dutch is strong plus. The position involves limited international travelling.
Apply for this position
Are you interested in working at this financially solid and fast growing international company and want to take ownership over the entire tax position with an emphasis on VAT, please contact Rogier Ploeger or Patrick Asscher.
+31 (0)6 18841557
+31 (0)6 5380 9235
Share this job