Family owned Multinational Group
VAT Specialist | Amstelveen
For the Dutch tax team of their International office based in Amstelveen we are currently looking for a new team member. You will be part of a young international professional team with growing possibilities within the Company. The VAT Specialist will be focused on VAT Compliance (NL and EU). The purpose of this position is to ensure compliance with EU tax law’s and policies and procedures, adherence to local and global tax laws, and provide support to internal and external stakeholders.
More specifically the tasks and responsibilities includes:
- Conducts research and recommends updates and improvements to be in compliant with the latest VAT laws and regulations.
- Teams up with other colleagues to collect and analyze documentation.
- Implements and improves processes and flows of information for the purpose of generating the tax filings.
- Prepares Dutch VAT-returns, EC-sales listings and Intrastat declarations for the Swiss trading company.
- Assists with internal or external audits.
- Delivers VAT trainings and presentations.
- Supports actively different departments and in various ad hoc projects.
- You have a preferably Dutch Bachelor or University degree in Finance, Fiscal Economics, Fiscal Law or related degree;
- A minimum 2 years of relevant work experience;
- You are a strong communicator in English and fluent in Dutch;
- You are result and deadline driven and can work under pressure;
- You are a self-starter, flexible, accurate and a team player;
- Excellent usage of office productivity tools (MS Office package);
- Affinity with SAP is considered a plus.
Apply for this position
Are you interested to learn more about this entrepreneurial company and do you want to work in a fun and family owned company please contact Rogier Ploeger.
+31 (0)6 18841557
Share this job