VAT Compliance Analyst
Pincvision | Doetinchem & Amersfoort
Due to the continuing growth of the practice a new role has become available for a VAT Compliance Analyst. In this role you will be part of the VAT technical hart of the organization internally and externally. Your main task is to provide VAT technical support to colleagues and clients and management of compliance. You will report directly to the Team Manager. Furthermore your responsibilities and tasks will include:
- Filing and management of VAT returns, and other VAT related documents in all EU countries;
- Answer ad hoc VAT questions from compliance clients;Advise about VAT questions related to the VAT returns;
- Communicate with local VAT authorities;
- Join the compliance team with periodical client meetings;
- Support the compliance team in the execution of their tasks;
- Assist and/or provide VAT content training to compliance team on a regular basis;
- Assist with testing and product development, support process improvements and assist in the ad hoc projects;
- Support and/or manage client implementations;
- Prepare VAT presentations.
In other words a team player working closely together with various people within the organization with a passion for VAT and technology.
The ideal candidate has a bachelor or master degree in tax, economics, finance or law and at least 5 years of experience in VAT (Compliance) and is willing to learn more and do more. You have VAT knowledge gained in International consulting (e.g. Big-4) and experience with Excel and Power Query, including the basics of SAP/Oralce . You are proactive, pragmatic, accurate and you are strongly quality oriented with excellent analytical skills and with the ability to meet tight deadlines. He or she is an enthusiastic team player, service minded, result oriented and ability to work autonomous and independently. Fluent in English.
Apply for this job
If you are a VAT (Compliance) Analyst and you want learn more about what working at Pincvision would mean for you personally please contact Rogier Ploeger
Share this job