Transfer Pricing Specialist | Son (Eindhoven Area)
Darling is seeking a Transfer Pricing Specialist to join the Corporate Tax Team at its international headquarters located in Son. We offer an intellectually challenging environment while striving to provide a positive work-life balance. The Transfer Pricing Specialist reports to the International Tax Director and works closely with other dedicated tax professionals to provide critical tax advisory and reporting services for all businesses. He/she will primarily be responsible for the Transfer Pricing and other international tax related matters
The essential tasks and responsibilities include the following:
- Implement and further develop the global transfer pricing policy and ensuring proper pricing and Transfer Pricing documentation for the group
- Proactively identify and manage Transfer Pricing risks by ensuring consistent application of Transfer Pricing practices and documentation for group entities, global intercompany transactions, etc.
- Manage the Transfer Pricing compliance function of the group, such as the filing of Master files, the preparation and timely filing of local files, timely filing of other necessary notifications, etc.
- Support with DAC-6 reporting matters
- Monitor international tax law changes that impact Transfer Pricing or related matters
- Monitor OECD BEPS actions developments
- Support in Transfer Pricing automation projects
- Support in Transfer Pricing tax audits
- Perform ad hoc projects as needed
- Work closely together with the different stakeholders within Darling International and the various Tax Authorities and Tax Advisors
The ideal candidate is a strong Transfer Pricing professional who can support with all transfer pricing issues within the group. You have a Master degree in Tax Law or Tax Economics and 7-9 years of Transfer Pricing experience. You need to be on a Manager level and be able to work independent.
You are a practical and down to earth Transfer Pricing specialist who can connect well with a wide variety of personalities. You have strong analytical skills, communication and project management skills. You are willing to develop additional skills. You are fluent in English and Dutch (additional language skills are considered a plus).
Apply for this position
Do you recognize yourself in the above profile and do you want to learn more about this in-house position where you will be the Company’s dedicated subject matter expert on Transfer Pricing matters? If so, please reach out to Rogier Ploeger.
+31 (0)6 18841557
+31 (0)6 53809235
Share this job