Transfer Pricing Manager
Transfer Pricing Manager | Amsterdam
As Transfer Pricing Manager you will be working for a diverse and international client portfolio. He or she will be part of the international tax department in Amsterdam and works in a multidisciplinary team, which covers everything from managing global operational changes and transactions, transfer pricing controversy management and compliance and supporting clients. Furthermore your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Help clients identify and address complex international tax and transfer pricing issues;
- Build and manage client relationships and deliver international tax and transfer pricing services that exceed client expectations;
- Lead a project team in the preparation of transfer pricing design projects or documentation for the intercompany transactions of some main global clients, as well as for large Dutch multinationals;
- Train on-the-job junior staff and be responsible of their career growth and professional development;
- Design and document intra-group policies as well as prepare defense files for tax audits or tax assessments.
The ideal candidate has a Master degree in Tax Law or Economics, Business Economics, Finance or similar fields. You have a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience. You understand business complexities and you are keen to work in an international environment. You have a skillset that, apart from corporate tax and transfer pricing knowledge, may include diverse areas such as (tax) accounting, corporate finance, valuations, strategy & organization or data analytics. You are entrepreneurial, pro-active and a self-starter. Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, Dutch is an advantage.
Apply for this vacancy!
We offer a challenging position at an global leading consulting and audit firm, a position with a high degree of autonomy and responsibility, and room for personal development. Do you want to learn more about it, please contact Rogier Ploeger.
+31 (0)6 18841557
Deel deze vacature