HOYA Vision Care
Tax & Transfer Pricing Manager | Amsterdam
At the Hoya Vision Care head office located in Amsterdam a position has become vacant for a Tax & Transfer Pricing Manager, reporting to the Group Tax Director, who reports to the CFO. This role works closely with the Hoya Vision Care Group Finance team, the local finance teams, commercial and manufacturing teams and R&D teams. Hoya Vision Care’s tax function acts as a foundation for ensuring its tax strategy is designed and implemented effectively to minimize tax leakage and to manage and mitigate tax risk. The Tax Manager supports on advising the Group on the appropriate structures and strategies to adopt, in alignment with Hoya Vision Care’s commercial and organizational strategies.
More specifically the main tasks and responsibilities include:
- Provide high quality (inter)national tax advice and manage external advisors;
- Identify opportunities for tax optimization;
- Tax review for potential new acquisitions and integrate newly acquired companies into the Hoya structure;
- Support on Global (Transfer Pricing driven) restructuring activities;
- Design and maintain global cost allocation strategies;
- Maintain Global Transfer Pricing policies and Compliance;
- Assist with forecasting and reporting of the fiscal numbers and deferred taxes;
- Actively co-operate with other departments (commercial, legal, finance, IT, HR, Operations) located globally;
- Support local companies subject to tax audit, liaising with local affiliates, external advisors and tax authorities;
- Subject matter expert, and advisor to stakeholders on tax matters.
The ideal candidate is an ambitious, hands-on and self-starting tax professional with an academic Degree in Tax Law or Tax Economics approximately 7 to 12 years‘ experience in an international tax advisory firm. In-house experience is considered a plus but not a must.
Furthermore you have/are:
- Solid knowledge of international corporate taxation;
- Some experience with and understanding of transfer pricing;
- Fluent (verbal and written) in English is a must;
- Business oriented with strong communication skills and analytical skills;
- Persistent on principles but practical in finding solutions and result driven;
- Able to operate in a multi-disciplinary setting with conflicting interests;
- An excellent team player with ability to multitask and prioritize.
Apply for this position
Are you looking for a broad corporate tax and transfer pricing position in a global market leading company with a mixed European and Japanese culture, and a constant research and development mentality? Do you want to learn more please contact Rogier Ploeger or Patrick Asscher.
+31 (0)6 53809235
+31 (0)6 18841557
Share this job