Ramphastos Investments Management | Rhenen
At the corporate head office based in Rhenen the new position has arisen for a Tax Specialist (part-time is possible). The Tax Specialist reports to the Tax Director and will be part of the multidisciplinary team of 20 people. The Tax Specialist will be supporting the Tax Director with the various tax issues and questions that come up on a daily basis. The questions are very diverse and concern VAT, Wage Tax and CIT and concern both the Ramphastos Group and the investments. The activities include but are not limited to:
- Working closely together with the Tax Director on all tax affairs of the group and its investments.
- Being in close contact with investments and advising the business on all tax matters:
- Corporate Income Tax (a.o. advisory, tax management, support in acquisitions and restructurings, managing CIT compliance)
- Wage Tax (a.o. advise and support to the investments on Wage Tax Issues, WKR, and accessing Wage Tax Risks)
- Transfer Pricing (a.o. involvement in all sorts of TP issues, including cross charges of head office costs)
- VAT (a.o. advise and support to the investments on VAT issues)
- Playing an active role in tax audits, maintaining contact with the Tax Authorities and external advisors.
- Continually assessing developments in (inter)national tax legislation and jurisprudence and translating these into opportunities and risks. Proposing solutions and supporting the implementation of changes.
- A Master’s degree in Dutch Tax Law or Tax Economics
- Between 3-5 years of relevant working experience in an (inter)national tax advisory practice.
- All-round tax interest, with a focus on Corporate Income Tax
- Strong tax technical skills and project management skills
- Solution and results driven
- Excellent communication skills
- You can work individually as well as in a team
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
Apply for this position
Are you interested in to work in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment and you want to learn more about it, please contact Rogier Ploeger.
+31 (0)6 1884 1557
Deel deze vacature