Inter IKEA Group | Delft
As Tax Specialist you are part of the Inter IKEA Group tax team and you report to the Group Tax Manager. You are proactively advising the core businesses of the group on direct tax and transfer pricing, supporting with tax strategies whilst maintaining the group’s tax control framework. You will be working in an international environment with a multi-dimensional view considering commercial, people, financial and operational perspectives. More specifically the tasks and responsibilities include:
- Advise business on a range of transfer pricing and direct tax matters;
- Provide transfer pricing and direct tax support on cross-functional projects (e.g. corporate reorganisations);
- Support with transfer pricing and direct tax audits and investigations;
- Contribute to the design, implementation and maintenance of Inter IKEA Group’s global tax function and tax strategy;
- Develop guidance as part of Inter IKEA Group’s tax control framework;
- Provide support on tax reporting, tax provisions and effective tax rate;
- Identify risks and opportunities of changes in tax legislation and suggest actions;
- Support with other taxes (e.g. VAT, Wage Tax) that may come up;
You are a down-to-earth team player who values togetherness, simplicity and common sense. You work independently with the ability to prioritize and show initiative. You are service minded and enjoy supporting your colleagues across the Inter IKEA Group on a daily basis. You build trustful relationships with all stakeholders relevant for tax and work collaboratively across organizational and geographical boundaries.
What’s more, we believe that you have the following knowledge, capabilities and motivation:
- Master degree in Tax Law or Tax Economics
- 4-6 years of experience in a comparable in-house function and/or with a tax consultancy company
- Solid knowledge of international corporate income tax and Transfer Pricing (but also a willingness to broaden your perspective to other taxes).
- Ability to translate complicated rules in practical solutions (pragmatic) and explain them to the business in an understandable way.
- Interested in tax technology and/or data analytics (experience in this area would be a plus)
- Excellent command of English (spoken and written)
Apply for this position
Deel deze vacature