Tax Specialist | Delft
Within the team the position of a Tax Specialist has become available. The Tax Specialist will be part of a small, but highly dedicated team of tax professionals. At the IKEA Concept store in Delft, the Inter IKEA Group tax team consists of five professionals who work together with other tax resources located in different locations worldwide.
The tax team has a strong focus on protecting the IKEA brand, by making sure the tax obligations are properly addressed. Furthermore, the team is responsible for managing all tax matters globally. The role of the Tax Specialist is an integral and important part in all of this.
Primarily the Tax Specialist will focus on the general tax reporting process for the Dutch and foreign operations, varying from CIT issues, WHT, the Dutch tax position, tax consolidation and tax letter. You will manage the process surrounding the Dutch tax return made by external tax counsel, including the technical Dutch tax analysis, be involved in the consultation with the Dutch tax authorities (Dutch technical tax knowledge is thus essential) and support in managing transfer pricing compliance. You will also be a key contributor to the tax control framework. .
There will be plenty of opportunities to explore other tax areas such as business restructurings, tax structuring and financing, setting up and support in tax technology solutions, global mobility and tax investigations – if desired.
You are a down-to-earth team player who values togetherness, simplicity and common sense. You work independently with the ability to prioritize and show initiative. You are service minded and enjoy supporting your colleagues across Inter IKEA Group on a daily basis. You build trustful relationships with all stakeholders relevant for tax and work collaboratively across organizational and geographical boundaries.
What’s more, the Inter Ikea Tax Department believes that you are able to create structure and simplify complex tax matters for their business stakeholders.
To be successful in this role, the following knowledge, skills and experiences would be valuable:
- 3-6 years of experience in a tax law/accounting firm or in-house, with focus on tax reporting.
- Strong Dutch and international Tax knowledge.
- Good communication skills, include active listening and the ability to communicate complex issues in a simple way
- Ability to translate numbers into business relevant information
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Interested in working in a company where all the international tax developments will need to be addressed and will become an integral part of your work
- The ability to build relationships and to partner with stakeholders at all levels
Apply for this position
Are you interested in this broad and exiting tax role in a truly global company, and you want to work in a fun and positive tax team, please contact Rogier Ploeger.
+31 (0)6 18841557
Share this job