Tax Specialist | Amsterdam
The Tax Specialist is part of the European and global tax team and will report to the BENELUX Tax Director. The Tax Specialist will support primarily on international corporate income tax planning and transfer pricing. You will to a lesser extent also provide ad hoc support with Tax Accounting and Reporting and Wage Tax You will connect with colleagues internationally and be involved in global Tax Projects. More specifically the key accountabilities are:
- Advise and support on international restructuring and tax planning, managing tax projects, business restructuring, acquisitions and dispositions for various countries.
- Advise business on a wide variety of tax issues and tax questions that come up on a day-to-day basis.
- Assist in tax audits, provide information requested by tax auditors, and coordinating the information flow and the audit process.
- Partner with transfer pricing function to review submissions of local finance teams and calculate appropriate independent remunerations.
- Assist to maintain an effective control environment including support on tax reporting and compliance (there is a tax accounting and compliance colleague).
- Keep on top of important tax regulations/changes and understand/manage the impact on existing structures (ATAD/WHT obligations/tax law changes etc) to ensure that they are tax efficient, business efficient and carry an acceptable level of risk.
- Partner with the business to prepare intercompany contracts, review tax provisions and provision to return reconciliations and manage local transfer pricing documentation.
- Partner with other tax departments to assist with the identification, documentation and monitoring of any uncertain tax positions under regulations requiring businesses to analyze and disclose income tax risks and maintain tax compliance.
- University degree in Tax Law or Fiscal Economics
- At least of 5 years experience international Corporate Income Tax
- Ability to work independently and be result oriented.
- Makes sense of complex tax issues and able to translate to easy solutions.
- Plans and prioritizes work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals.
Apply for this position
Are you interested to work in a fast paced stimulating international environment and develop your career in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world please contact Rogier Ploeger.
+31 (0)6 18841557
Share this job