Tax Reporting Specialist | Papendrecht
At the group’s head office in Papendrecht a new position has arisen for a Tax Reporting Specialist.
He/she will be part of the Group Tax Department. The Tax Reporting Specialist will be supporting the team on a wide variety of Tax Reporting issues, predominantly on Corporate Income Tax. You will also be supporting in projects surrounding, Country-by-Country-Reporting, BEPS, Transfer Pricing, Pillar II and provide general tax support to the tax team.
The tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Support with maintaining and improving the tax reporting processes globally and preparation of
quarterly and annual corporate tax reports and analyses;
- Support with Country-by-Country reporting, DAC6 reporting and Pillar II;
- Review tax accounting positions;
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external stakeholders, regarding tax filings.
- Dutch HBO or university degree, preferably tax economics, with 3-5 years of relevant tax
- Good understanding of tax accounting and tax reporting principles
- Knowledge of tax/financial data and IT systems/tax automation
- Structured, result-oriented, pro-active team player.
- Good communicator, both in Dutch and in English.
- Has a strong drive with a hands-on, structured, accurate and result oriented working style;
Apply for this position
Do you recognize yourself in the above profile and do you want to learn more about this very challenging position, please reach out to Rogier Ploeger.
+31 (0)6 18841557
Share this job