Tax Projects Manager | Utrecht
At Rabobank’s head office in Utrecht a new position of Tax Projects Manager has arisen. You will be part of the global tax function consisting of approx. 45 tax professionals (of which 25 work in head office, Utrecht). Group Tax is part of Rabobank’s CFO domain with its ambition to be Chief Value Officers for the organization.
The head office Tax team is organized both functionally (by tax areas) as well as in different tax squads. The squads are cross functional teams dealing with important tax themes such as client tax integrity, tax assurance, tax public affairs and global transfer pricing.
Besides advising on your tax expertise, your role as Tax Projects Manager is focused on the new global tax initiatives and regulations. You will be part of a wide variety of tax projects (not specifically linked to a specific tax area) within the whole Rabobank organization (both in NL Retail as well as internationally in our Wholesale and Rural businesses). Examples of some initiatives that you could get involved in, are:
- Cross border work project implementation
- OECD Pillar 2 implementation
- Client tax integrity quality assurance
- VAT CESOP implementation
- Transfer pricing masterfile preparation
- Quality assurance and further improvement of the Tax control framework quality assurance
- Organization of (international) knowledge sessions
- Tax technical and data quality process improvements (Tax automation)
For this role we are first and foremost looking for a person who is: a strong team player, self-initiating, curious, creative, customer-focused, a networker with a can-do mentality combined with both strong communication and analytical skills. You will be coached by project leads and report into Eva van der Heyden, senior tax manager and currently leading the Tax Assurance squad.
The ideal candidate is a tax professional who likes to work on tax related projects, someone who is result oriented, takes initiative and has the ability to be pushing projects further. Due to the wide variety of the projects your specialization in a certain tax area is less important. In this role you add value to the organization and your colleagues based on your skills in combination with your tax knowledge. Furthermore:
- You have approximately between 4 and 15 years working experience and want to turn your career from tax advisory, inhouse tax lawyer or governmental authority into acting as an in-house tax professional with a broad mandate, decision power and related responsibility in a leading international banking environment.
- University degree in Tax
- You speak and write English and Dutch fluently.
Elements that are applicable to you are:
- Agile & flexible; you love to work in multiple teams
- Able to self-reflect and be openminded and value coaching by experienced colleagues
- Embrace technology & change, using scrum & agile to get to results
- Networking, outgoing, optimistic, broad interest, service oriented, action oriented
Apply for this position
At Rabobank, there is room to innovate and initiate. They support diversity of opinions in order to find the best solution. Rabobank offers you numerous opportunities to grow and will help you exceed your expectations, to do the right thing exceptionally well, and to develop as a professional. You will work from home as well as in the office (regularly 2 days a week).
Are you interested in learning more about this exciting, extraordinary tax position, please contact Patrick Asscher.
+31 (0)6 53809235
Share this job