Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield | Schiphol
The Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield Group tax department is located at the permanent establishment of Unibail-Rodamco SE at Schiphol and consists of 3 people: the Group Director of Tax, a Tax Counsel and a Tax Officer. The position of Tax Counsel has become vacant. The main responsibilities of the Tax Counsel include:
- Providing and coordinating tax advice on (international) transactions, acquisitions and divestments
- Optimising corporate structure and the internal finance structure, as well as implementation of restructurings
- Advice on tax aspects of external and internal funding
- Supporting local (finance) management on corporate tax matters, including the involvement in tax accounting / IFRS when necessary
- Making sure that special regimes (REITs etc.) are monitored and complied with
- Maintaining contact with external advisors and the tax authorities
The ideal candidate has a university degree in tax law or fiscal economics and some 5 years of (international) tax experience at a consultancy firm or as an in-house tax manager. Experience with tax in a Real Estate environment is preferred. Personal qualities include a persistent attitude, an inquisitive and creative mind combined with a practical solution oriented work approach, a high level of responsiveness and open mindedness to working with people from other cultures. As the job involves hands-on advisory work on international M&A and structuring activities, the job will require travel and a “get-the-job-done”-attitude.
Apply for this job
Are you interested in this exciting in-house Tax Manager position, please contact Rogier Ploeger.
+31 (0)6 1884 1557
Share this job