Royal Terberg Group
Tax Manager | IJsselstein
At the corporate head office based in IJsselstein the position of a Tax Manager has arisen. This new position reports to the Head of Legal and Tax. This is a broad tax role where the Tax Manager will be involved in all tax affairs, varying from tax compliance to a wide array of tax advisory. Firstly you will be responsible for the Dutch tax issues, over time the international oversight role may also become a larger part of the activities.
More specifically the tasks and responsibilities include:
- Provide national and international CIT advise to the business, support in restructurings, acquisitions etc.;
- Project management and delivery of solutions for global tax developments (such as ATAD, BEPS and Pillar 2);
- Prepare and submit the yearly Dutch corporate income tax return(s) for the Dutch fiscal Unities;
- Prepare and support in TP documentation;
- Manage Country-by-Country Reporting (CbCR);
- Provide VAT advise on all business projects and strategic initiatives;
- Support and manage other diverse tax projects on an ad hoc basis.
- Maintain a close relationship and strong cooperation between the finance departments, tax authorities and external tax advisors.
The ideal candidate has a degree in taxation and roughly 6- 8 years’ experience with a consulting firm or in-house. We can also accommodate more senior people that fit in this position. You have experience in tax advisory and tax compliance. You have a broad interest in tax but your focus has been on Corporate tax. You are a flexible and easy going personality. Fluent in English and Dutch is a given.
Working parttime (4 days a week) can be discussed.
Apply for this position
Share this job