Tax Manager EMEA & APAC | Schiphol
At the corporate head office in Schiphol the new position of a Tax Manager EMEA and APAC (hereafter: Tax Manager) has arisen. The Tax Manager reports to the Global Tax Director for the new combination of Clover Wireless and Teleplan based in the US and the CFO EMEA and APAC based in Schiphol. The tax manager will be responsible for and advises on the tax positions (CIT, VAT, Customs) of Teleplan group companies in APAC and EMEA. Furthermore you will be monitoring and managing the compliance. More specificacally the responsibilities include.
- Advising the Global Tax Director on tax strategy, planning, risk management and budgets in APAC and EMEA region.
- Providing support and advise to our service centers in APAC and EMEA, on VAT and Customs aspects of goods and services flows.
- Responsibility for corporate income tax compliance and accounting for 20+ legal entities in 15 countries.
- Provision of support to global projects in relation to tax optimization, transfer pricing and risk management strategies, post-acquisition of Teleplan by Clover Wireless.
- Implementing global standards and procedures for tax related processes in APAC and EMEA.
- Coordination and management of tax audits in APAC and EMEA region.
- Maintaining relations with tax advisors, tax authorities and external auditors in APAC and EMEA.
- Ad hoc support to HR queries on income tax and social security consequences.
- Preparation of periodic tax charge forecasts and tax cash flow budgets.
- A University degree in Tax, Economics and/or Accounting.
- At least 6 years working experience, preferably gained in a “Big 4” firm or in a multinational environment.
- High degree of internal motivation and drive to succeed in a fast paced growth orientated company.
- Working knowledge / experience in dealing with CIT and VAT cross border issues within the EU.
- Knowledge of key accounting principles, experience with IFRS / US GAAP is preferred.
- Maturity and sensitivity to work with senior finance and business personnel and external advisors.
- A hands on and can do mentality.
- Team player but can work independently, excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work with diverse multi lingual, multi discipline workforce.
- Flexible with good time management and planning skills and ability to work under pressure and resilient to a hectic environment.
- Self-starter with a pro-active approach, results oriented, able to manage change.
- Excellent verbal & written English skills.
- Willingness to travel.
Apply for this position
Are you interested in this challenging in-house position with a lot of independence and responsibility for a region and you enjoy a wide variety of Tax issues, please contact Rogier Ploeger.
+31 (0)6 18841557
Share this job