Tax Manager | Zoetermeer
At the Technip Energies headquarter in Zoetermeer the position of a tax manager has arisen. The Tax manager reports both to the Finance Director based in The Netherlands and to the European Tax Director based in France. The Tax Manager works independently and picks up all tax issues that come up in the Technip Energies business. He or she manages both the national and international tax related issues of the various entities and activities worldwide. Next to that you will take care of the Tax Control Framework and manage the Tax Compliance and Tax Accounting.
More specifically the tasks include:
- Manage the daily tax aspects of the projects and the business with a focus on Corporate Income Tax, VAT and Withholding taxes are also part of the job.
- Assist business department on contractual structures advising on proper tax procedures and compliancy related to the international business cases in Oil & Gas.
- Review foreign tax legislation and be in contact with external advisors in relation to foreign activities of the Dutch entities.
- Handle and coordinate with service providers during the contractual execution phase on all tax related matters, including branch/PE registrations.
- Prepare tax calculations for quarterly closing period, monitor tax accounting reconciliation and internal control documentation.
- Support or prepare documentation for external and internal audits. Assists in meetings with external auditors.
- Participate in Transfer Pricing discussions and monitor the correct implementation and documentation of policies within the company.
- Ensure local tax reporting compliance, that the organization complies with periodic tax payment, information reporting, and other taxing authority requirements.
- Support external advisers on annual tax return and innovation box ruling.
- Master degree in Fiscal Law or Fiscal Economics.
- 7+ years of relevant international tax experience.
- Exposure in international environment
- Strong analytical skills, able to deal with tight deadlines
- Independent worker, strong personality and ability to work in an international setting
- Experience with the tax issues surrounding international engineering / contracting in the Energy sector is considered a plus.
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English.
Apply for this position
Share this job