Tax Manager | Hoofddorp
At the corporate head office based in Hoofddorp the position of a Tax Manager has arisen. This new position reports to the Head of Tax. This is a broad tax role where the Tax Manager will be involved in all tax affairs globally as the tax team consists of two people (including this role). The work contains a wide array of tax advisory tasks. Primarily, you will be responsible for the Dutch and international tax issues, but you will also be involved in VAT and managing compliance.
More specifically the tasks and responsibilities include:
- Provide clear and reliable tax advice to the Group on corporate income tax, VAT and transfer pricing issues;
- Contribute to a robust and sustainable tax structure and ensure the Group remains tax compliant;
- Proactively identify tax opportunities and pursue these right to implementation;
- Review and monitor transfer pricing documentation;
- Analyse legislative changes in (foreign) tax laws that may impact the tax position and make recommendations for changes to optimize the Group’s tax position;
- Coordinate and assist in tax audits;
- Identify and mitigate tax risks to which the Group might be exposed.
The ideal candidate has a degree in taxation and roughly 5- 7 years’ experience with a consulting firm and / or in-house. You have in-depth knowledge of international direct tax law and transfer pricing concepts and sound knowledge of VAT. You are a flexible and easy going personality, hands on, pro-active and you have a “can-do” mentality. Fluent in English and Dutch is a given.
Working parttime (4 days a week) can be discussed.
Apply for this position
Are you interested in this all-round tax role , please contact Rogier Ploeger.
+31 (0)6 18841557
Share this job