Real Estate Company
Tax Manager | Amsterdam
At the corporate head office in Amsterdam the position of Tax Manager has become available. The Tax Manager will be part of the global tax team and will report to the Tax Director Europe. The Tax Manager is focused on the day-to-day tax management and tax planning of all real estate investments and the company structure.
The main tasks and responsibilities:
- Advise and support on international restructuring and planning and managing tax projects;
- Will be involved in overall rationalization of group transactions and related transfer pricing requirements, including local file preparation;
- Manage overall holding company activities in Europe including related international tax aspects;
- Interact with business and advisors on real estate acquisitions. Review related legal documentation on tax aspects;
- Coordinate and direct overall Corporate Income Tax compliance;
- Provide technical tax support to the business;
- Improve the current tax control framework;
- Support on tax audits;
- Manage the European tax position and oversee specific corporate income tax elements;
- Directs the tax position of the property companies in Europe.
- Master degree in tax law or tax economics;
- 6-9 years of relevant working experience, preferably Big 4 or similar firm;
- In-house experience is a plus;
- Ability to quickly analyze data, draw conclusions and make recommendations;
- Team player who can challenge other team members;
- Ability to work independently with high attention to detail;
- High level of integrity with a good eye for internal relationships;
- Excellent command of Dutch and English, both verbal and written. German language skills are an asset.
Apply for this position
Share this job