Plug System Solutions
Tax Manager | Alphen a/d Rijn
At their engineering & execution centre in Alphen a/d Rijn, a new position has arisen for a Tax Manager who will report to the CFO of Plug System Solutions. As the company is growing rapidly the position will over time also be part of the (to be formed) broader European tax team and interact with the Plug Power tax team in the US. The Tax Manager will have a main focus and will be the first point of contact on development and implementation of the Tax structures on European level. Furthermore the Tax Manager will be responsible for managing the compliance process, currently outsourced to external service providers and have an active role in the development of the ERP system.
More specifically the tasks and responsibilities are as follows:
- Optimize the tax position and identify tax opportunities for the various entities;
- Provide tax input and tax assistance on day to day questions from the business and local offices;
- Responsible for review, managing and overseeing the externally prepared tax returns in various countries;
- Set up, coordinate and implement a tax control framework in order to meet internal and external requirements;
- Support in outsourced TP documentation;
- Provide VAT advise on all business projects and strategic initiatives, including review on VAT compliance (process);
- Assist with tax audits as and when they may arise.
The ideal candidate has a degree in tax law or fiscal economics and a minimum of 5+ years of international and Dutch tax experience within a major consulting firm or in-house in an international tax department, as it is a broad position where you will have exposure to (international) corporate income tax, Transfer Pricing, VAT, WHT and CbCR. You will need to be able to deal with change and have the eagerness to develop on a professional and personal level as the business is rapidly growing and changing on a continuous basis.
Apply for this position
Are you interested in this allround tax position at the industry leader on end-to-end green hydrogen ecosystems, please contact Patrick Asscher.
+31 (0)6 53809235
Share this job