Tax Manager (Part-time)
NatWest Makets | Amsterdam
The NatWest Markets N.V. corporate office based in Amsterdam is expanding rapidly. As a result a new part-time position for a Tax Manager has arisen (3 days a week). Together with the Head of Tax The Netherlands he/she will be involved in all tax affairs in The Netherlands and a wide variety of tax issues of its subsidiaries and branches in Europe. The focus is on corporate income tax planning and project management, but advising on VAT, Wage Tax issues and all other relevant tax issues are also part of the role. More specifically the tasks include:
- Working closely together with the Head of Tax Netherlands on all tax affairs of the Dutch entities and its subsidiaries/branches in Europe.
- Being proactive in all mergers, acquisitions and restructurings in which Dutch group entities are involved.
- Being in close contact with Business Operations and advising the business on all tax matters (in particular corporate income tax, but also VAT, wage tax, withholding tax, transfer pricing, Fatca etc.).
- Playing an active role in tax audits, maintaining contact with the Tax Authorities and external advisors, and preparing and actively contributing to meetings with the Tax Authorities.
- Rendering support in determining the tax position in the annual accounts.
- Setting up, implementing and maintaining a Tax Control framework.
- Continually assessing developments in national and international tax legislation and jurisprudence and translating these into opportunities and risks. Plus, proposing solutions and supporting the implementation of changes.
- Working together closely with the Group Central Tax Department.
- A Master’s degree in Dutch Tax Law or Tax Economics
- Between 5-8 years of relevant working experience in an (inter)national tax advisory practice or as an in-house specialist within a multinational corporation.
- All-round tax interest, with a focus on Corporate Income Tax
- Strong tax technical skills and project management skills
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
- Excellent communication skills
- You can work individually as well as in a team
Apply for this job
Share this job