Interxion | Hoofddorp
At the corporate head office based in Hoofddorp the new position has arisen for a Tax Manager. The Tax Manager will report to the Head of Tax. The main tasks and responsibilities are: general tax support and advice, project management, tax planning, review corporate income tax reporting, managing tax compliance and review statutory tax reporting. More specifically the main tasks & responsibilities include:
- Provide high quality (inter)national tax advice and support to the business and proactively act on international corporate income tax developments;
- Provide tax technical support and integration support with respect to special projects such as; cross border transactions and group financing;
- Review tax accounting & reporting worldwide (IFRS). You will support in the quarterly and year end closing procedures.
- Manage tax audits and tax compliance (tax returns are outsourced);
- Provide internal advice regarding transfer pricing;
- Assist in implementing, maintaining and monitoring the (global) transfer pricing strategy, structure and documentation;
- Support in coordination and set up of the tax risk management and tax control process;
- Execute and think along on the worldwide tax strategy;
- Support and manage the (international) VAT processes;
- Liaise with the internal departments, tax authorities and manage relationships with external tax advisors;
Some travel will be part of the job.
The ideal candidate has a university degree in Dutch Tax Law or Fiscal Economics and 6 to 8 years of relevant experience in international tax gained at a Big4 or large consultancy. Some in-house experience is considered a plus. You have strong knowledge with respect to Dutch- and international tax law and some understanding of Tax Accounting.
You have excellent analytical skills. You are a team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills. You are proactive, result driven and hands-on. You are excited to work in a dynamic diverse and international environment. You are fluent in English and Dutch.
Apply for this job
We offer this challenging in-house position at Interxion in a growing and innovative company. Do you want to learn more about it, please contact Rogier Ploeger.
+31 (0)6 1884 1557
Share this job