Ingenico | Hoofddorp
At the Ingenico corporate office in Amsterdam we are looking to recruit an International Tax Manager. The Tax Manager will report to the Tax Director Retail and the primary objective of the role is to manage the GlobalCollect Tax Department. The Tax Manager will have the overall responsibility for all tax related matters of the GlobalCollect group entities. The main focus will be on Corporate income tax, but other tax means are also under the supervision of the Tax Manager. The newly created role of Tax Analyst will be reporting into the Tax Manager.
More specifically the tasks and deliverables are:
- Manage all tax matters related to all GlobalCollect entities (both Dutch and foreign subsidiaries);
- Provide (international) Corporate Income Tax advice/support to the various GlobalCollect entities;
- Advise on international corporate income tax and withholding tax issues;
- Advising on corporate restructurings and transactions, such as mergers and acquisitions, investments and divestments worldwide and manage tax audits worldwide;
- General tax responsibilities;
- maintain (local) transfer pricing documentation;
- monitor the control of, ensure adherence to and draft of (new) tax procedures;
- supervise the maintenance of the tax control framework for all taxes;
- maintain (and further develop) a central database of tax treatment in an e-commerce environment;
- Manage the Tax Analyst;
- Being the primary contact person for the Dutch Tax Authorities and Dutch (tax) advisors;
- Monitor of and advise on wage tax/social security’s charges of the Dutch entities;
- Work closely together with the Tax Director Retail and the Ingenico Tax Team and support and train the local finance organization on tax related matters;
- Work on a wide variety of ad hoc tax projects;
- Some travel is part of the role.
- Dutch Master/University degree in Tax Law or Tax Economics
- Approx. 6-9 years relevant experience in Dutch tax and international corporate income tax
- obtained at a tax consultancy firm (big four) and/or in-house (international company).
- Broader interest than just CIT
- In-house experience is a plus, not a must
- Fluency in written and spoken business in both Dutch and English
- Strong numerical understanding
- Take initiative – Identifying opportunities and taking action (self-starter)
- Being creative – Providing original solutions to problems. Coming up with new working methods and alternative angles
- Helicopter view – Maintaining an overview of the situation and taking some distance in order to create an overview
- You are a strong team player with a positive, can-do attitude
Apply for this job
Are you interested in this independent and responsible in-house tax job at an innovative and challenging company and you want to apply or learn more, please contact Rogier Ploeger.
Share this job