IHC | Kinderdijk
The international footprint of IHC is continuously growing due to which cross-border taxation matters have been increasing. Therefore, at the corporate headquarters located in Kinderdijk the position of Tax Manager has become vacant. You will report to the Tax Director and work closely with the other Tax Manager. Together with the team you will ensure optimum service provision to all relevant stakeholders. More specifically the tasks of the Tax Manager will include:
- Working closely with other shared services and the business to pro-actively flag tax opportunities, assess and advice on tax issues of contracts with clients and subcontractors, and take care of subsequent compliance aspects;
- Managing (international) corporate tax projects;
- Provide internal advice regarding transfer pricing and securing and managing the transfer pricing documentation;
- Monitoring (inter)national legislative changes and tax developments;
- Providing day-to-day VAT and Expatriate Tax advice and support to the group;
- Managing and coordinating tax compliance (tax returns are outsourced) ;
- Maintaining the relationships with external advisors and tax authorities and being in close contact with the business.
The ideal candidate has a university degree in Tax Law or Fiscal Economics. You have some 4-7 years of experience within a tax advisory firm or in-house. You are keen to take up a wide array of tax issues. Affinity with transfer pricing is preferred. You are a team player, service minded and you can work independently. You have a pro-active, down-to-earth attitude and you are analytically strong, while remaining practical and result-oriented. Fluency in English and Dutch are a prerequisite.
Apply for this job
Are you interested in this challenging tax position in a dynamic and increasingly international environment with plenty opportunity to grow to the next level in your tax career? Please contact Rogier Ploeger or Andreas Koper.
+31 (0)6 1884 1557
+31 (0)6 2142 5475
Share this job