Tax Manager | Son
At the head office in Son the position of Tax Manager has become vacant. The Tax Manager reports to the International Tax Director and works closely together with the Corporate Tax Department. He/she will primarily be responsible for the Dutch tax issues and entities. You will support the Dutch business on the day to day tax questions in broader sense: including (but not limited to) corporate income tax, VAT, Wage tax, excise duties;
As the tax department in Son consists of 3 people various other projects will also be part of the position, depending on available time and interests. The main responsibilities and activities include amongst others:
CIT (working on CIT (advise) is approximately 60% of the time spend):
- Provide (inter) national CIT advise to the business. Support in restructurings, acquisitions etc.;
- Monitor the group structure;
VAT (working on VAT approximately 30% of the time spend):
- Support in VAT advise on all business projects and strategic initiatives;
- Assist in developing, implementing and monitoring of tax policies, models and documentation related to VAT and the Netherland including but not limited to tax audit support (both VAT and Corporate income tax);
- Monitor Global VAT rule updates in all countries and informing the local controllers and working with the IT department to implement changes in the systems
Tax Compliance & Accounting (support in Tax Compliance & Reporting is approximately 10% of the time spend):
- Monthly support for the tax provision included in the books of the Netherlands;
- Quarterly support for the tax provision included in the books of the international group
- Manage and review the yearly Dutch corporate income tax return(s) for the Dutch fiscal Unity;
- Support in periodical and quarterly Tax Accounting and reporting when needed;
- Monitor Tax law changes in the Netherlands;
- Support and manage other diverse tax projects on an ad hoc basis;
- Maintain a close relationship and strong cooperation with finance departments, tax authorities and external tax advisors.
The ideal candidate has a university degree in taxation and between 8 and 12 years’ experience with a major consulting firm or in-house in an (inter)national tax department. You have experience in corporate income tax and a interest to develop to a wider range of tax issues. You are a pleasant and cooperative team player, able to be a sparring partner to the rest of the team. You can meet deadlines and you are highly organized. Fluent in English and Dutch is a given. Given the international environment any other language would be a pre.
Apply for this position
Are you interested in this exiting in-house tax position, please contact Rogier Ploeger.
+31 (0)6 18841557
Share this job