Tax Manager | Baarn
At the European head office in Baarn the new position has arisen for a International Tax Manager. The International Tax Manager reports to the NL Tax Director and is a part of the Dutch tax team consisting of 3 people. The Tax Manager will be primarily be responsible for international corporate income tax planning tax planning, support and manage in various tax projects, (M&A) transactions. More specifically the tasks and responsibilities include:
- Advise and support on international restructuring and planning and managing tax projects;
- Manage and oversee overall holding company activities in Europe including related international tax aspects;
- Interact with/provide tax input to business on acquisitions, spin-offs, divestments, transactions, restructurings and ad hoc tax projects;
- Convert transactional details to clear tax specifics. Review related legal documentation on tax aspects;
- Improve the current tax control framework;
- Provide practical and technical tax support to the business in Europe;
- Support on tax audits;
- Will be involved in overall rationalization of group transactions and related transfer pricing requirements, master file and local file;
- Being in contact with various tax authorities, external service providers and internal stakeholders.
- Experience international tax practice with 6 – 8 years experience at a Big 4 or in-house;
- University degree in Tax Law or Fiscal Economics;
- Strong international corporate income tax and solid international tax project management experience is essential;
- Ability to manage multiple and international projects;
- Coming from a transaction driven environment; M&A and/or real estate experience is considered a plus;
- Key words are: self-starter, take initiative and ownership;
- Is fluent in Dutch and English.
Apply for this position
Would you like to have an interesting transaction driven environment within a positive environment, please contact Rogier Ploeger for more information.
+31 (0)6 18841557
Share this job