Tax Manager | Amsterdam
At their Head Office in Amsterdam a vacancy has arisen for a Tax Manager. The Tax Manager works independently and reports to the Head of Tax. In this role you interact closely with other team members of the tax team, the business, and with other corporate departments.
Main challenge for the Tax Manager is to manage a large international real estate portfolio, in a fast-paced environment where quick decision making is key.
More specifically the tasks and responsibilities are as follows:
- Working with Investment Team to structure new acquisitions within the Company platform.
- Assist to oversee advisors in relation to acquisition structuring, ensuring that effective structures are set up correctly.
- Review tax models, tax memos, tax due diligence reports and transaction documents. Provide deal related tax reporting support.
- Assist to successfully on-board and integrate all new transactions.
- Provide tax support on (re)financings, restructurings, and dispositions.
- Assist in the day-to-day tax management of the portfolio and manage any risks on an on-going basis.
- Keep on top of important tax regulations and understand/manage the impact on existing structures to ensure that they are efficient and carry an acceptable level of risk.
- Assist in tax audits and other day-to-day tax advice and ad-hoc project work on local and international tax matters.
Besides the drive to handle the day-to-day business, the right candidate also possesses the ambition to grow with the company:
- University degree in Tax Law or Tax Economics;
- 4-8 years’ of International Tax experience gained at a (Big4) advisory firm, law firm or in-house;
- Experience with acquisitions and divestitures, including post-closing restructurings;
- Decision making skills and the eagerness and resilience for process improvement;
- Great team energy. You can work confidently and independently, and you also collaborate well with others;
- Strong communication skills in both Dutch and English, both written and verbal;
- Experience in real estate is a plus.
Apply for this position
Share this job