Kuwait Petroleum International
Tax Data Analyst | Den Haag
At the Corporate Head office based in The Hague, the position of a Tax Data Analyst has become available. The Tax Data Analyst will be hands-on involved in implementing new VAT Automation solutions within KPNWE. In time SAP S4HANA will be implemented as well. The Tax Data Analyst will coordinate and prepare data analytics reports for (indirect) tax compliance and statistical purposes. You will assist the Senior ITX Specialist Digitalization, Optimization & Monitoring with aspects of complying with the digital roadmap. Furthermore, you will coordinate outsourced VAT compliance.
In the Tax Data Analyst role, you will have responsibilities like:
- Coordinating and preparing data analytics reports and statistical reports for selected KPNWE entities observing relevant due dates.
- Prepare and analyze (VAT) data analytics output and present to the team, including creating reports and dashboards to provide insights in performance, inconsistencies & inefficiencies and risks;
- Coordinate outsourced VAT and statistical reporting and focus on efficiency, simplification and automation;
- Work closely together with Senior ITX Specialist in achieving milestones in the digital roadmap;
Work closely with colleagues in Tax, Finance and Legal;
- Initiate, coordinate and maintain data analytics and statistical processes within KPNWE with a focus on continuous improvements and efficiencies.
To execute the role in a proper way we are looking for someone with the following skills:
- University or HBO/Bachelor.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience gained in a VAT compliance/reporting department, a tax advisory- or law firm or at a multinational.
- Clear affinity with technology and financials in a digital environment.
- Practical experience in digital tax and BI tools and in data analytics and reporting.
- Practical experience with SAP and Excel and the use of BI/analytics tools (e.g. Power BI, SPSS, R and/or Python) and preferably followed specific data analytics training/education.
- Excellent in Dutch and English language (written and spoken)
- Is flexible, enthusiastic and accurate and has good numerical and analytical skills.
- Is a good communicator and able to work well in a team.
Apply for this position
Share this job