Tax Compliance & Tax Accounting Manager | Amersfoort
At the corporate Head Office of Nutreco in Amersfoort a vacancy has arisen for a Tax Compliance & Tax Accounting Manager. The Tax Compliance & Tax Accounting Manager works to a large extent independently and reports hierarchically to the International Tax Manager. In daily work this position interacts with other team members of the Corporate tax team, with the Business Units, OpCo’s and corporate departments to safeguard that they comply with tax legislation and regulations. In addition, the Tax Compliance & Tax Accounting Manager has a close relationship with the colleagues in the Corporate Reporting & Accounting department as well as SHV to meet all reporting requirements like: Actual tax reporting, Forecast, Hard Close and Year End Closing processes.
The main challenge is to manage the Dutch corporate income tax position and related tax compliance within the Nutreco organization. The Tax Compliance and Tax Accounting Manager will work closely together with the Nutreco Tax Accountant on a wide variety of tax reporting and accounting processes within more than 40 jurisdictions. The focus is to deliver a correct tax reporting position, a.o. the Dutch CIT return, underlying tax administration and (global) tax accounting positions (incl. Pillar 2, CbCR, etc.) for both internal and external reporting purposes.
More specifically the tasks and responsibilities are as follows:
- Supporting the Tax Accountant with preparing and analyzing the consolidated tax numbers of the Nutreco group (quarterly, hard close and year-end reporting) and preparation of (regional) tax memo’s with main findings;
- Initiate, coordinate and implement new tax technology solutions within the Nutreco Group (and work closely with the SHV Holdings Tax Team);
- Review and provide support towards the Nutreco Finance community in completing the quarterly tax reporting packages (OneStream) and reconciliations of CIT return positions with the OneStream tax reporting tool;
- Preparation of annual Country-by-Country Report (CbCR);
- Preparing and submitting the yearly Dutch corporate income tax return(s) for Nutreco;
- Managing and monitoring transfer pricing related processes, such as cross charging head office costs and other centralized services (a.o. R&D);
- Drafting of and/or supporting with all documentation requirements based on local legislation as well as OECD guidelines. Main topics are Pillar 2, Masterfile and Local files requirements. Provide support on tax technology used for preparing Local transfer pricing files;
- Support Nutreco tax team members in special projects.
Limited travel will be part of the position.
You have a degree in Tax Law or Tax Economics and you have around 4-8 years of experience in tax compliance and tax accounting. Relevant In-house experience is considered a plus. You are an excellent tax compliance specialist and you have good knowledge of (inter)national corporate income tax and tax accounting. Some experience with transfer pricing is a plus. You are analytically and numerically strong. You have a hands on mentality and you are a team player who takes initiative. Furthermore you are a self-starter who can be critical towards yourself as well as others. You are fluent in Dutch and English.
Apply for this position
Are you interested in this exciting tax compliance and accounting position and do you want to learn more about it, please contact Patrick Asscher or Rogier Ploeger
+31 (0)6 18841557
+31 (0)6 5380 9235
Share this job