Tax Compliance & Reporting Specialist | Den Haag (The Hague)
At the office in The Hague a new position has become vacant for a Tax Compliance and Reporting Specialist. He/she will be part of the Tax Team consisting of two people and will report to the Dutch Head of tax. The team is responsible for all tax matters of Total E&P Nederland BV, Total Nederland NV, Total Holdings Nederland BV, all its (foreign) subsidiaries in- and outside the fiscal unities and several other Dutch legal entities. The Tax Compliance & Reporting Specialist will have a main focus on tax compliance, tax accounting and reporting. More specifically the tasks and responsibilities will be amongst others:
- Prepare and coordinate filing of the Dutch corporate income tax returns, review assessments and manage tax payments/refunds;
- Responsible for tax accounting processes, both internal and external reporting. This includes calculating and monitoring uncertain tax positions and deferred taxes as well as cash tax forecasting;
- Prepare quarterly tax calculations for all Dutch companies of the Group;
- Act as internal advisor for financial controllers relating to tax reporting matters;
- Improve quality of tax reporting processes. Play a key role in tax technology matters and improve the usability of the consolidation and reporting system for tax reporting purposes;
- Manage compliance status of group companies’ filing obligations;
- Manage the State Profit Share
- Manage Master File, Local File and Country-by-Country reporting requirements;
- Assist and support in ad hoc tax projects.
The ideal candidate has a (Dutch) degree in Fiscal Economics and you have relevant international tax compliance and reporting experience with a major consulting firm or in-house in an international tax department. You have experience to independently preparing and review complex Corporate Income Tax returns (experience with OneSource is considered a plus) and/or tax accounting and reporting. We are looking for someone with a pleasant, open and flexible personality. You are pragmatic, hands-on and you have strong interpersonal skills. Other keywords: pro-active, entrepreneurial, down-to-earth and get things done mentality. Fluent in Dutch and English.
Apply for this position
Are you in interested in this challenging in-house Tax Compliance & Reporting position and do you want to develop further please contact Rogier Ploeger.
+31 (0)6 18841557
Share this job