Tax Compliance & Reporting Manager | Baarn
At SIRE Europe, the head office based in Baarn, a vacant position has arisen for a Tax Compliance & Reporting Manager. He/she will report to the Tax Director. All tax compliance across Europe, including the Netherlands, is currently outsourced. The Tax Compliance & Reporting Manager will have the primary task to (i) prepare Dutch CIT returns, (ii) oversee all tax compliance requirements across Europe, with a strong focus on corporate income tax compliance, including management of service providers, (iii) safeguarding deadlines and (iv) review tax returns. In addition, he/she will provide support when required on new acquisitions.
More specifically the tasks and responsibilities are:
- Set up, coordinate and implement a tax reporting framework in order to meet internal and external requirements across Europe;
- Responsible for preparation and filing of Dutch CIT returns;
- Responsible for review, managing and overseeing the externally prepared tax returns of all the investment structures and entities in various countries (currently DE, ES, IRL, UK, ITA, DK, PL, LUX);
- Ensure that tax accruals are prepared for year-end financial reporting, management reporting, bank reporting;
- Assist with tax audits as and when they may arise;
- Assist and coordinate with (new) regulatory reporting requirements (e.g. DAC6);
- Be involved in other tax related (ad-hoc) projects e.g. assist in transfer pricing compliance (master file/ local file), new investments, restructurings and (re)financings.
- Master’s degree in tax or economics;
- At least 6 years experience as a Tax Compliance and Reporting Specialist at a Big 4 or in-house;
- You have a thorough understanding of (Dutch) corporate income tax and you have experience with preparing/ reviewing complex tax returns;
- Experience with Tax Accounting (IFRS) is a plus;
- Affinity/ experience with real estate is a plus;
- Keen to also work on issues that are outside of tax compliance;
- An independent, pro-active self-starter as you will be working in a small team where you need to independently set-up the various compliance procedures;
- An open person, easy to work with and a team player;
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills.
Hybrid working is possible.
Apply for this position
If you are interested in this new position where you can help build and set-up the tax organization in a rapidly growing business, please contact Rogier Ploeger.
+31 (0)6 18841557
Share this job