Tax Compliance Manager | Amersfoort
At the corporate Head Office of Nutreco in Amersfoort a vacancy has arisen for a Tax Compliance Manager. The Tax Compliance Manager works to a large extent independently and reports hierarchically to the Group Tax Manager. In daily work this position interacts with other team members of the Corporate tax team, with the divisions, clusters, OpCo’s and corporate departments to safeguard that they act in accordance with compliance legislation/regulations. In addition, the Tax Compliance Manager also has a close relationship with Corporate Reporting & Accounting and SHV to meet all reporting requirements like: Actual tax reporting, Forecast, Hard Close and Year End Closing processes.
The main challenge of the Tax Compliance Manager is the operational implementation of tax legislation and regulation with respect to compliance within the Nutreco organization. The focus of this position is to obtain a correct tax administration within the whole organization for internal as well as external purposes.
More specifically the tasks and responsibilities are as follows:
- Supporting the accounting department with preparing and judging the consolidated tax numbers of the Nutreco group (quarterly and year end reporting);
- Preparing and filing the yearly Dutch corporate income tax returns for Nutreco;
- Managing and monitoring transfer pricing related processes, such as cross charging head office costs and other centralized services (a.o. R&D);
- Drafting of and/or supporting with all documentation requirements based on local legislation as well as OECD guidelines. Main topics are Masterfile and Local files requirements as well as Country by Country reporting requirements;
- Support tax team members in special projects.
- Assisting if required on other Dutch tax compliance requirements
Limited travel will be part of the position.
You have a degree in Tax Law or Tax Economics and you have around 8 years of experience in tax compliance and tax accounting. Relevant In-house experience is considered a plus. You are an excellent tax compliance specialist and you have good knowledge of (inter)national corporate income tax and tax accounting. You have some experience in transfer pricing. You are analytically and numerically strong. You have a hands on mentality and you are a team player who takes initiative. Furthermore you are a self-starter who can be critical towards yourself as well as others. You are fluent in Dutch and English.
Apply for this position
Are you interested in this exciting tax compliance and accounting position and do you want to learn more about it, please contact Rogier Ploeger.
+31 (0)6 18841557
Share this job