Tax Compliance & Reporting Manager | Delft
At the Headquarters of Exact in Delft, The Netherlands, a position has become vacant for a Tax Compliance & Reporting Manager. The Tax Compliance & Reporting Manager will report hierarchically into the Tax Director. Being part of a small Tax team you will work closely with the Tax Assurance Manager and Tax Director, and will have the possibility to be involved in a broad variety of Tax subjects, albeit with a focus on Tax Compliance and Reporting.
More specifically the tasks and responsibilities are as follows:
- Together with the Tax Assurance Manager you will have a shared responsibility for managing the corporate income tax compliance process in the countries Exact has business locations; you will be the first point of contact for our third party tax compliance providers globally;
- Assisting with the preparation of the company’s consolidated tax position;
- Maintaining the tax accounts in the general ledger system in a timely, accurate and high-quality manner, including quarterly reconciliation;
- Ensure timely payment of the global corporate income taxes;
- Help maintain the TP framework, including supporting with all documentation requirements based on local legislation as well as OECD guidelines, such as Master file and Local files;
- Maintain and improve the processes Exact has within the tax function as part of its tax risk management;
- Assist with tax audits as and when they may arise;
- Help colleagues with any tax questions they have.
The preferred candidate has at least 3 years of relevant working experience in an international focused Corporate Income Tax compliance team (preferably Big4). You have a relevant degree like Bachelor in Fiscal Economics or similar / higher. You possess strong analytical skills and have the ability to interpret various types of financial information.
- Need to be able to cope with ever changing situations;
- Are flexible and have a hands-on and will-do mentality;
- Have to be somewhat software-savvy and proficient in Excel;
- Preferably have some experience with Exact Globe/Exact Online/Exact Synergy;
- Need to be fluent in English (speaking and writing);
- Are a team player.
Apply for this position
Are you interested in a role at a company where the balance between work and relaxation is very important and where you are able to make a direct impact, in a private equity owned company that strives to be a responsible tax payer, please contact Patrick Asscher or Rogier Ploeger.
+31 (0)6 53809235
+31 (0)6 18841557
Share this job