(Senior) Tax Analyst
Ingenico | Hoofddorp
At the Ingenico corporate office in Hoofddorp we are looking to recruit a (Senior) Tax Specialist to complete the tax team at GlobalCollect our global Payment Service Provider, part of Ingenico ePayments. Ingenico is a global leader in the fintech market, with more than three decades of experience. Its footprint gives scale to projects and talents. Innovation is part of their DNA and with a diverse community of experts Ingenico keeps anticipating the evolution of commerce worldwide. Ingenico is shaping the future of payments.
Due to the internal promotion of the Tax Director as Group Tax Director of Ingenico, the (Senior) Tax Specialist position is created. The position will report to the Tax Manager of GlobalCollect. The primary objective of the role is to manage tax accounting, tax reporting and general tax matters of the GlobalCollect group entities. Dependent on the level of experience, you will also be involved in all sort of ad hoc tax projects (assisting the Tax Manager or independently). The ideal candidate has strong analytical and communication skills, an international mindset and affinity with technology.
More specifically the tasks and deliverables are:
- Manage the tax accounting for the GlobalCollect group entities and analysis of all tax reporting (40-50% time spend):
- Draft of Dutch corporate income tax returns (3 entities);
- Correct reporting of current and deferred taxes for the group companies;
- Draft and optimize the monthly tax, mid-year and year-end tax reporting package;
- Analyse monthly changes in tax numbers, understanding the numbers and identify risks/opportunities;
- Monitor the controls and ensure adherence;
- Draft / maintain tax manuals and guides;
- Develop / maintain a database of tax treatment in an e-commerce environment ;
- Responsible for ensuring tax compliance of foreign subsidiaries;
- Support (and train) the local finance organization.
- Maintain the tax control framework for direct and indirect taxes.
- Assisting the Tax Manager with or independently be responsible for managing the R&D wage tax credit application.
- Assisting the Tax Manager with or independently be responsible for ad hoc tax projects and tax issues related to all foreign subsidiaries; e.g. tax management, tax planning and BEPS (Tax Challenges Arising from Digitalisation) implementation (20-30% time spend).
- Draft and file monthly Dutch VAT returns and quarterly VAT listing (10% time spend).
- Degree in Tax Economics or Tax Law (Dutch tax degree is a strong advantage)
- 4-8 years relevant experience
- Experience in drafting corporate income tax returns is a must, at a tax consultancy firm (big four) and/or in-house (international company) is a plus
- General knowledge of tax accounting and reporting (especially IFRS) is an advantage
- Broader interest than just CIT, VAT is a plus
- Strong numerical understanding
- Strong computer skills: Excel, Word, Power Point (SAP knowledge is a plus)
- Fluency in written and spoken business in both Dutch and English
- Take initiative – Identifying opportunities and taking action (self-starter)
- Being creative – Providing original solutions to problems. Coming up with new working methods and alternative angles
- Helicopter view – Maintaining an overview of the situation and taking some distance to create an overview
- You are a strong team player with a positive, can-do attitude
Apply for this job
Are you interested in this independent and responsible in-house tax Accounting and Compliance job at an innovative and challenging company and you want to apply or learn more, please contact Rogier Ploeger.
Share this job