Ingenico | Hoofddorp
At the Ingenico corporate office in Hoofddorp we are looking to recruit a Tax Analyst. Due to a change in the setup of the Tax organization within Ingenico the Tax Analyst position is created. The Tax Analyst will report to the Tax Manager of GlobalCollect and the primary objective of the role is to manage tax accounting, tax reporting and tax filing matters of the GlobalCollect group entities. Besides the tax compliance aspects you will also be involved is assist the Tax Manager in all sort of ad hoc tax projects.
More specifically the tasks and deliverables are:
- Manage the tax accounting for the GlobalCollect group entities and analysis of all tax reporting (60-70% time spend):
- draft of Dutch corporate income tax returns;
- correct reporting of current and deferred taxes for the group companies;
- draft and optimize the monthly tax, mid-year and year-end tax reporting package;
- analyze monthly changes in tax numbers, understanding the numbers and identify risks/opportunities;
- monitor the controls and ensure adherence;
- draft / maintain tax manuals and guides;
- develop / maintain a database of tax treatment in an e-commerce environment;
- responsible for ensuring tax compliance of foreign subsidiaries;
- support (and train) the local finance organization.
- Assisting the Tax Manager with or independently be responsible for ad hoc tax projects and tax issues related to all foreign subsidiaries; e.g. tax management and tax planning (20-30% time spend).
- Being involved in VAT (10%-20% time spend):
- draft and file monthly Dutch VAT returns and quarterly VAT listing
- maintain the tax control framework for direct and indirect taxes.
- Dutch degree in Tax Economics or Tax Law
- Approx. 3-5 years relevant experience Experience in drafting corporate income tax returns is a must a tax consultancy firm (big four) and/or in-house (international company).
- General knowledge of tax accounting and reporting (especially IFRS) is an advantage
- Broader interest than just CIT
- Strong numerical understanding
- Strong computer skills: Excel, Word, Power Point
- Fluency in written and spoken business in both Dutch and English
- Take initiative – Identifying opportunities and taking action (self-starter)
- Being creative – Providing original solutions to problems. Coming up with new working methods and alternative angles
- Helicopter view – Maintaining an overview of the situation and taking some distance in order to create an overview
- You are a strong team player with a positive, can-do attitude
Apply for this job
Are you interested in this independent and responsible in-house tax Accounting and Compliance job at an innovative and challenging company and you want to apply or learn more, please contact Rogier Ploeger.
Share this job