ExxonMobil | Breda
At the ExxonMobil office in Breda a position has become vacant for a Tax Advisor. He/she will be part of the EAME Tax Center of ExxonMobil, consisting of approx. 20 people, located at Breda and Brussels. The department consists of two groups: planning and compliance. The Tax Advisor is part of the tax planning section and will primarily be involved in the area of direct tax planning. More specifically, the tasks and responsibilities include:
- Providing corporate income tax advice to the business in connection with acquisitions and divestments, ensuring smooth transitions by identifying risks at an early stage;
- Participating in various cross-functional project teams;
- Contributing to the identification, design and implementation of direct tax planning opportunities for the business;
- Managing a variety of issues in connection with various direct taxes;
- Monitoring (inter)national legislative changes and tax developments;
- Corresponding with local and national tax authorities on a wide range of tax issues;
- Assisting with tax audits and tax litigation;
- Knowledge sharing and raising direct tax awareness with business and other stakeholders.
- University degree in Tax Law or Fiscal Economics.
- Three to five years of experience gained within a tax advisory firm or multinational company.
- Experience within an international environment is an advantage.
- Ability to make decisions in a highly dynamic and complex environment.
- Team player, possesses strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Pro-active approach, down-to-earth attitude.
- Ambition to develop on a professional and personal level.
- Written and verbal fluency in Dutch and English.
Apply for this job
Are you interested in a dynamic tax position at one of the world’s largest companies with plenty of opportunity to grow internally and internationally and both in- and outside of Tax, please contact Rogier Ploeger.
+31 (0)6 1884 1557
Share this job