Vion Food Group
Tax Accounting & Reporting Specialist | Boxtel
At the corporate headquarters in Boxtel a position for an ambitious Tax Accounting & Reporting Specialist has become vacant. The Tax Accounting & Reporting Specialist will be part of Group Tax and will report to the Director Legal & Tax. He or she will be responsible for all tax accounting and tax compliance matters of the group. Furthermore, he/she will be involved with tax controls. More specifically the tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of the monthly, quarterly and annual corporate tax position, including maintenance and further improve quality of group wide tax reporting processes;
- Monitoring and maintaining overview in differences in commercial and fiscal accounts;
- Monitoring tax risk provisions, cash tax position and effective tax rate;
- Preparation of corporate income tax return of the Dutch fiscal unity;
- Monitoring the Tax Control Framework and proposing and implementing changes where necessary/desirable;
- Answering ad hoc questions on various tax topics;
- Being the first point of contact for (financial) auditors and tax consultants regarding tax accounting related items.
The ideal candidate has a HBO or university degree, preferably tax economics, with at least 5 years of relevant tax experience, national and international. You have affinity with VAT or the willingness to follow additional trainings. Practical experience with tax accounting and tax reporting systems is considered a plus. You have good analytical- and numerical skills. You can work well with deadlines and have the ability to prioritize. Furthermore you are a structured, result-oriented, pro-active team player. Last but not least, you are a good communicator, both in Dutch and in English.
Apply for this position
Are you interested in this challenging in-house Tax Accounting & Reporting position and do you want to develop further please contact Rogier Ploeger.
+31 (0)6 18841557
Share this job