Tax Accounting & Reporting Manager | Amsterdam
At the corporate Head Office based in Amsterdam the position has become available for a Tax Accounting and Reporting Manager. The Tax Accounting and Reporting Manager will report to Director Accounting and Financial Reporting with dotted line reporting to VP Global Tax.
You will be responsible for the global tax reporting position and for the preparation of the Dutch fiscal unity corporate income tax return.
The tasks and responsibilities include;
- You need to do the hands-on preparation of the financial and management reports on a monthly and quarterly basis, as well as the preparation of relevant tax disclosures included in the Annual Report and year end package.
- Manage and review the deferred, current tax and uncertain tax positions as prepared by local and regional teams (other than the Netherlands)
- Prepare the tax provision for the Dutch fiscal unity
- Sign off on SOX requirements relevant from a tax accounting perspective
- Manage the relationship with the external tax audit team
- Preparation and timely submission of the Dutch corporate income tax returns
- Support with reporting obligations under DAC6, CbCR and Pillar 2
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including accounting and finance, legal, and operations, to ensure tax accounting implications of business decisions are addressed
- Monitor and communicate future possible automation/system technology opportunities around tax accounting
- Lead the tax accounting training of the organization
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Tax, or related field with a professional qualification preferred
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in tax accounting and tax compliance from a Big Four and multinational enterprise
- Strong knowledge of the Netherlands and global tax laws and IFRS
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Experience with tax software and ERP systems
- Dutch and English Language skills are essential
Apply for this position!
Are you an experienced Tax Accounting and Reporting professional and want to learn more in this challenging and dynamic Private Equity setting please contact Rogier Ploeger.
+31 (0)6 18841557
Share this job