Tax Accounting & Reporting Manager | Amsterdam
At the corporate head office based in Amsterdam the position for a Tax Accounting and Reporting Manager has arisen. He/she will be a part of the Group Tax department (total 25 people). The Tax Accounting & Reporting Manager will support in ING’s global tax reporting, including the set up of the quarterly reporting process, tax provisioning, ETR process and year-end reporting. Furthermore you will play an important role in making the transition to more and more automated solutions in the tax reporting processes.
More specifically the tasks and responsibilities are as follows:
- Manage and support the global Tax Reporting process and support implementation of new reporting / compliance requirements like Pillar 2;
- Manage and support the tax provisioning for the group;
- Further improve the internal and external monthly, quarterly and year-end reporting packages;
- Analyse the impact of transfer pricing, tax modelling, business results/changes on the cash tax and ETR forecasts;
- Provide numerical support in corporate restructuring projects, mergers and acquisitions;
- Build standardized automated reports/dashboards in close cooperation with Group accounting and internal departments and external providers;
- Support in various internal and external reporting requirements (CbCR) in cooperation with the Tax department and external tax advisor;
- Ensure that IT systems are implemented and designed in a way that optimizes the tax accounting functionality by reducing compliance risks and enabling cost and business model improvements;
You have a relevant University degree (either in Tax or CPA (Register Accountant) and you have at least 8 years of experience in tax accounting and reporting gained at a big4 or multinational. Knowledge of IFRS and tax accounting rules and regulations are essential as well as very strong numerical skills. Relevant In-house experience is considered a plus as is experience with different ERP systems.
You have good communicative skills and you are an open and enthusiastic person with a can-do mentality. A team player who can also work independently, solution oriented. You are fluent in English.
Apply for this position!
Are you interested in this tax accounting and reporting position with plenty of opportunity to grow to a leading role, please contact Rogier Ploeger.
+31 (0)6 18841557
Share this job