Tax Accounting and Compliance Specialist
Refresco | Rotterdam
At the corporate head office based in Rotterdam the position has become available for a Tax Accounting and Compliance Specialist. He/she will report to the Manager Tax and Treasury and will work closely together with the group’s financial controllers. The Tax Accounting and Compliance Specialist is responsible for a wide range of tax matters but will have a main focus on tax accounting and reporting. More specifically the tasks and responsibilities will be amongst others:
- Responsible for tax accounting processes, both internal and external reporting. This includes calculating and monitoring uncertain tax positions, deferred taxes, and effective tax rate calculations as well as cash tax forecasting;
- Prepare quarterly tax calculations for the Dutch companies of the Group;
- Review and analyse foreign entities tax provision calculations and reported tax financial data on a quarterly basis and act as internal advisor for financial controllers relating to tax reporting matters;
- Improve quality of tax reporting processes. Play a key role in tax technology matters and improve the usability of the consolidation and reporting system for tax reporting purposes, including facilitation of training for financial controllers in the different countries;
- Prepare and coordinate filing of the Dutch corporate income tax returns, review assessments and manage tax payments/refunds;
- Manage compliance status of group companies’ filing obligations;
- Manage Master File, Local File and Country-by-Country reporting requirements;
- Maintain and improve the group’s tax control framework;
- Maintain good relationship with external advisors and Dutch tax authorities.
The ideal candidate has a Master’s degree in Fiscal Economics (Dutch) with a main focus on tax accounting. You have at least 4 years of relevant international tax compliance and reporting experience with a major consulting firm or in-house in an international tax department. You have experience in tax accounting and reporting and you have a thorough knowledge of Dutch tax laws and IAS 12. Experience with international projects is a plus.
We are looking for someone with a pleasant, open and flexible personality. You are pragmatic, hands-on and you have strong interpersonal skills. Other keywords: pro-active, results driven, down-to-earth and team spirit. Fluent in English and Dutch.
Apply for this position
Refresco offers a challenging part-time VAT Compliance position in a dynamic and changing environment. Are you interested and do you want to develop in VAT Automation and VAT advisory please contact Andreas Koper or Rogier Ploeger.
+31 (0)6 1884 1557
+31 (0)6 2142 5475
Deel deze vacature