Senior Tax & Transfer Pricing Manager | Amsterdam
At the Corporate head office in Amsterdam the position of Senior Tax & Transfer Pricing Manager will become vacant. He or she will report to the Head of Tax and will be part of the global tax team consisting of 4 fully dedicated tax professionals in Amsterdam.
The Senior Tax & Transfer Pricing Manager will be responsible for managing and handling corporate tax issues, predominantly Dutch Corporate Income Tax, Tax treaty issues and dividend withholding tax. He/she will also be responsible for the global transfer pricing matters (mostly in relation with the Global Principal Model). The Senior Tax & Transfer Pricing Manager will interact intensively with the business leaders and locally based finance staff. Mandatory (Global and local) Transfer Pricing reports, files, benchmark studies, etc, are outsourced to a Big-4 firm). Overseeing and handling the related global engagement is part of the responsibility of this position.
More specifically, as Global Tax and Transfer Pricing Senior Manager, you will:
- Support the head of tax with developing and managing the direct tax and transfer pricing strategy and policies – in alignment with the broader finance and business strategy. You will design, establish and continuously improve processes and controls to ensure adherence to the policy.
- provide tax technical advice from both a Dutch direct tax and transfer pricing perspective, on an ad-hoc and project related basis. Also, you will be expected to initiate, drive and lead projects and ad-hoc matters as appropriate;
- You will be responsible for all Transfer Pricing related issues and make sure all transfer pricing documentation obligations are met;
- Manage and drive the Dutch Corporate Income Tax issues, support in discussions with the Dutch tax authorities
- Related Dutch direct tax compliance is outsourced to a Big-4 firm. Overseeing the timely and accurate compliance is a joint effort of entire Dutch Tax Team;
- Proactively monitoring new international and Dutch tax legislative developments, considering their impact on the global tax position of the group, providing constructive workable solutions and advice in light of the currently rapidly changing tax landscape;
- manage tax enquiries, tax audits and/or tax litigation processes for Lipton entities across the globe,
- partner with relevant internal stakeholders at HQ, global, regional and local level, in business and corporate functions. Build and maintain relationships with external advisors and tax authorities;
The ideal candidate has:
- A university degree in (Dutch) Tax Law, Fiscal Economics ;
- 8 years of relevant international and Dutch tax experience gained at a multinationals and/or international tax advisory firm;
- Adequate (hands on and detailed) experience on Transfer Pricing matters;
- Is highly motivated, sociable and good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong analytical and common sense skills, solution oriented with a structured way of working;
- Is independent, proactive, responsible and dedicated;
- Verbal and written fluency in Dutch and English is a must.
Apply for this position!
Are you interested in this exiting Senior Tax & Transfer Pricing Manager position, and you want to learn more please contact Rogier Ploeger.
+31 (0)6 18841557
Share this job