Senior Tax Manager | De Bilt
At the regional headquarters in De Bilt, The Netherlands a new position for a Senior Tax Manager has arisen. The Senior Tax Manager will be part of Group Tax and will report to the Senior Tax Director Europe. He or she will be responsible for an interesting range of countries to effectively identify and focus on corporate income tax and withholding tax matters. You will manage tax risk and optimize Conair’s legal structure from a tax perspective. More specifically the tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for managing the corporate income tax position for Asia, Australia, Canada and Latam. Together with Senior Tax Director co-responsible for The Netherlands;
- Act as a true business partner, working with people globally to determine the correct tax treatment of proposed transactions/restructurings, provide recommendations, identify risks, and make sure that the most optimal structure is implemented;
- Support the Senior Tax Director on all direct tax matters including restructuring projects, transfer pricing, tax accounting, tax compliance, budget, and other internal processes;
- Provide support on tax audits/enquiries and any controversial matters that may arise;
- Monitor legislative developments in your relevant jurisdictions, analyze their impact and appropriately share these with our counterparts in the group;
- Develop and maintain deep understanding of our business set up and processes connected thereto.
The ideal candidate has a degree in Dutch Tax Law, Tax Economics or comparable, with at least 8-10 years of relevant experience in dealing with a variety of corporate tax issues in different countries, where experience with Asia and/or Latam is a plus. You have a sound understanding of the international tax/legal and tax accounting aspects.
Furthermore you are/have:
- Self-starter, able to work independently and has a problem-solving attitude;
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to work on multiple projects/topics simultaneously;
- Pro-active and service minded.
Apply for this position
Share this job