Senior Tax Manager | Amsterdam
At the COFRA office in Amsterdam the Corporate Tax department consists of three people and is part of the larger International Tax Team. The position Senior Tax Manager has become vacant due to an internal international transfer. He/she will report to the Head of Tax and is involved in the tax aspects of the various investment funds, Sunrock group, Anthos and COFRA tax issues.
The position is independent and diverse, with a very strong focus on corporate income tax (planning), but other tax means would also need to be managed on the go. You will be working closely together with the (inter)national tax colleagues, financial department, CEO and asset managers and the CFO of Sunrock. The main responsibilities include:
- The main task is to provide corporate tax advice on the structuring of and managing the tax issues surrounding the investment funds managed by Anthos;
- Act as the in-house tax specialist for Sunrock group, managing day-to-day as well acquisitions and expansion;
- Assist in the exchange of information processes of the relevant financial institutions;
- Responsible for maintaining and improving Tax Risk Control Framework for Anthos;
- Ensuring that the tax principles of the COFRA Group are adhered to;
- Monitor tax reporting regulations in main jurisdictions where investors in the managed funds reside;
- Liaise and negotiate with Dutch tax authorities on all relevant tax matters;
- Advising and managing various VAT matters;
- Supporting HR Department in specific wage tax and social security matters as they come along (‘werkkostenregeling’ and cross boarder cases / salary splits);
- Support and be the back-up for the Tax Manager with respect to tax due diligence of (fund-to-fund) investments, answer internal questions with respect to FATCA and CRS, TP documentation and corporate income tax compliance in the Netherlands (CIT compliance is outsourced to external party);
- Liaise and interact with COFRA tax colleagues within the other businesses on matters of mutual interest (know-how sharing).
- University degree in tax law or fiscal economics.
- 8–12 years of relevant experience in international Corporate income Tax gained at an international corporate environment, a international (or large national) tax practise, or at a tax inspectorate.
- You are a team player, diplomatic, highly discrete, well organised and capable of multitasking.
- You are service-minded and result-oriented.
- Excellent command of Dutch and English.
- Working 4 days a week can be discussed.
Apply for this position
Are you interested in this very diverse in-house tax position in this family owned multinational, please contact Rogier Ploeger.
+31 (0)6 18841557
Share this job