Senior Tax Accountant | Schiphol-Rijk (Amsterdam area)
At Azerion’s highly internationalized head office located in Schiphol-Rijk (Amsterdam area) a new position has arisen for a Senior Tax Accountant. In this role you will be responsible for setting up and centralizing global tax reporting, including the further development of the quarterly reporting process, tax provisioning, ETR process and year-end reporting.
More specifically the main tasks and responsibilities include:
- Responsible for further developing and managing Azerion’s global Tax Reporting process;
- Develop and manage a tax reporting system, reflecting periodical compliance of tax matters and creating an overview of existing and potential tax exposures for the group;
- Further improve the internal and external monthly, quarterly and year-end reporting packages;
- Build standardized automated reports/dashboards in close cooperation with Group accounting and external providers;
- Manage the tax provisioning;
- Provide numerical support in corporate restructuring projects, mergers and acquisitions;
- Ensure that IT systems are implemented and designed in a way that optimizes the tax accounting functionality by reducing compliance risks and enabling cost and business model improvements;
- Coordinate outsourced annual tax return of the Dutch fiscal unity.
You have a relevant degree and 7-10+ years of working experience at a large international tax advisory firm in a tax accounting role and/or as an in-house Tax Accountant. Knowledge of IFRS and tax in general and IAS12 specifically are important.
Furthermore you have:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to multi-task, ability to work in a fast past environment and able to adapt to changing priorities – get the job done mentality;
- Good attention to detail, whilst seeing the bigger picture;
- You perform well in an international work environment where autonomous working and taking initiatives are highly valued;
- Team player with strong communication skills.
Apply for this position
If you are looking for a position in an innovative, high paced company where you will have the opportunity to grow and evolve the position, please contact Patrick Asscher or Rogier Ploeger.
+31 (0)6 53809235
+31 (0)6 18841557
Share this job