Senior Manager International Tax | Schiphol-Rijk (Amsterdam area)
At Azerion’s highly internationalized head office located in Schiphol-Rijk (Amsterdam area) a new position has arisen for a Senior Manager International Tax. In this role you will be responsible for driving and supporting in various tax related topics such as: international Corporate Income Tax planning, M&A projects and post-integration of acquisitions, identification of tax risks and opportunities worldwide, assistance to maintain a global tax policy and tax control, and you will support the business operations as well as the finance and legal departments with their day-to-day tax questions.
More specifically the main tasks and responsibilities include:
- Provide practical and technical tax support to the global business;
- Manage and implement the tax strategy and participate and lead various tax projects pro-actively in order to identify and manage tax risks;
- Support in M&A projects and post-merger integrations (the company is doing a lot of acquisitions so there is a lot of interesting post-merger/post acquisition tax work);
- Assist in identifying and pursuing meaningful tax incentives relating R&D;
- Advise and support on international restructuring and planning and managing tax projects;
- Support group companies in case of tax audits and being vocal point for the auditors;
- Review tax returns (compliance is outsourced) and give feedback with respect to potential optimizations;
- Coordinate/take the lead in projects and the implementation of global tax developments.
You have a relevant Master’s degree (e.g. Tax Law or Tax Economics) and 7-10+ years of working experience at a large international tax advisory firm or as an in-house Tax Manager. A combination of advisory and in-house experience is considered a plus.
Furthermore you have:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to multi-task, ability to work in a fast past environment and able to adapt to changing priorities – get the job done mentality;
- Good attention to detail, whilst seeing the bigger picture;
- You perform well in an international work environment where autonomous working and taking initiatives are highly valued;
- Team player with strong communication skills.
Apply for this position
If you are looking for a position in an innovative, high paced company where you will have the opportunity to grow and evolve the position, please contact Patrick Asscher or Rogier Ploeger.
+31 (0)6 53809235
+31 (0)6 18841557
Share this job