Manager Tax Reporting & Compliance | Almere (parttime possible)
At the Global HQ in Almere a new position has become vacant for a Manager Tax Reporting & Compliance. He/she will be part of the Tax team and report to the Global Director Tax. The team is responsible for all tax matters at RGF Staffing with a main focus on tax accounting, tax compliance and reporting.
Main objective is to oversee the delivery of an efficient, quality tax function. You will be responsible for guiding, recommending, reviewing, validating and supporting all aspects of tax for the HQ function as well as working closely with Finance Control and the Tax Specialists in the Dutch operating company. Next to this you will also be responsible for the Dutch Corporate income Tax Return.
More specifically the tasks and responsibilities will be amongst others:
- Responsible for tax accounting processes, both internal and external reporting. This includes calculating and monitoring uncertain tax positions and deferred taxes as well as cash tax forecasting;
- Prepare quarterly tax calculations for all HQ entities (Belgium, France, Germany and The Netherlands) and review tax position from international entities;
- Prepare and coordinate filing of the Dutch corporate income tax returns, review assessments and manage tax payments/refunds;
- Prepare and Manager the Dutch Corporate Income Tax Return.
- Manage compliance status of group companies’ filing obligations;
- Act as internal advisor for local financial controllers relating to tax reporting matters;
- Improve quality of international tax reporting processes. Play a key role in tax technology matters and improve the usability of the consolidation and reporting system for tax reporting purposes;
- Manage HQ charge process & documentation;
- Manage Master File, Local File and Country-by-Country reporting requirements;
- Manage the J-CFC questionnaire process;
- Monitor DAC6 reporting;
- Manage monitoring of the Tax Control Framework;
- Assist and support in ad hoc tax projects.
You will identify efficiencies and make recommendations on best ways of working whilst having the opportunity to be involved in additional projects, therefore, a want to learn new things and broaden your role is important. To be effective in this role you will be a natural communicator with the ability to collaborate and advise as the tax expert. Your ideas and interaction will be supported and encouraged.
- Approximately 5-10 years’ experience with a ‘Big 4’ accounting firm along with some in-house experience;
- Role-relevant tax degree;
- Strong working knowledge of Dutch tax law and legislation;
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills;
- Good team player who enjoys working in a small team environment;
- Excellent numeracy skills;
- Fluent in Dutch, with good English skills.
Apply for this position
Are you interested in this challenging in-house Tax Accounting & Reporting position and do you want to develop further please contact Rogier Ploeger.
+31 (0)6 18841557
Share this job