Manager Indirect Taxation
PostNL | Den Haag
For the Corporate HQ of PostNL in The Hague, we are looking for a Manager Indirect Taxation, directly reporting to the Director Group Tax and managing three direct reports. He/she is part of Group Tax consisting of in total 9 people. The tasks and responsibilities of the Manager Indirect Taxation and his/her team include the following:
- Monitoring the indirect tax position of the group worldwide;
- Managing and arranging indirect tax planning in the Netherlands and abroad
- Maintaining and improving a tax control framework to optimize tax compliance and assurance
- Managing indirect tax accounting and compliance in the Netherlands and managing such compliance abroad
- Reviewing quarterly reporting cycle including indirect tax risk assessment
- Maintaining and on-building a high-quality desk Indirect Taxation
- Sounding board and point of contact to business on all indirect tax related matters (Dutch and non-Dutch)
- Managing audits both Dutch and -jointly- worldwide
- Managing (horizontal) relationship with Dutch tax authorities
- Representing of PostNL (Group Tax) vis-à-vis (external) authorities and other organizations (e.g., VNO, EU bodies).
We are looking for a highly motivated indirect tax manager. Universal degree in (indirect) tax law and more than 9 years experience working in indirect tax, including some years in an in-house tax department. You have profound Dutch and EU knowledge on indirect taxes (VAT and customs). You are a team player, business, service and result orientated, with a practical approach and organisational awareness. You recognize in yourself trust-worthiness, integrity and connectivity. Furthermore you are fluent in English and Dutch and you have strong networking and communication skills.
Apply for this job
Deel deze vacature